Great looking Kitchen Splashbacks are an integral part of designing a modern-look cooking area. Let’s go through some of the most popular Splashback trends and why glass may be your choice of the bunch.
The truth is, there are a wide range of materials available for Kitchen Splashbacks. From slab tiles to glass and the rustic-looking stainless steel, one would be spoilt for choice when renovating or designing a new kitchen.
There are many factors to consider when making the call on the material of your Kitchen Splashback, here are a few factors to consider:
- How do you want your kitchen and house to look overall?
- Design and space constraints; will this affect and limit your choices?
- Practicality; is it easy to clean and how good can the material sustain residue such as heat, oils and moisture?
- Affordability; this does come into play as some materials are simply more expensive than others.
If you can answer the above questions with confidence you will probably already have shortlisted a few different styles in mind. One of the most popular materials chosen for Kitchen Splashbacks and with ever-increasing popularity in the modern-day design is glass. There are a few appealing properties to glass that makes it the ideal candidate when considering your next Kitchen Splashback:
- Because of the materialistic properties of glass, it is often very easy to clean and maintain in the long run.
- Glass Splashbacks are often very design-friendly, comes in a wide range of both colours / variations and gives the modern style look to your Kitchen.
- Recent advancements in production and technology means that it is now safer, more resistant and as cost-effective as ever to design and install Glass Splashbacks for your new or existing kitchen renovation project.
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch with Simply Frameless and speak to us for an obligation-free consultation on your next kitchen project.